Since 1988 Tristar has been working with school districts and area agencies providing door to door transportation services for their students and adults with special needs to programs and job sites throughout central Ohio.
We are currently hiring a part-time local drivers to provide transportation in the Columbus area.
Do you want to make a difference in a person’s daily life?
Come on board to help us take students and adults to places they need to be. Tristar is starting a new chapter ad we couldn’t be more excited! Not only will we continue to service the 40+ school districts and their student transportation needs, but we are now providing accessible transportation through our partnership with COTA/UZURV.
Why work for us?
• Part-time 20-25 hours per week
• Paid training
• No CDL required
• Use of company car during work hours
• Routes begin and end at your home
• No standing, bending, or long-distance walking required
• Very stable, growing company
• Perfect daytime schedule for retirees
Please do not apply if you are seeking full time work.
To drive for us, you must:
• Be 24 years of age or older.
• Be able to pass an FBI/BCI background check, state physical and drug screen.
We also require you to have:
• Less than 4 points on your Ohio license.
• No ‘assured clear distance’ violations in the last two years.
• No DUI’s or OMVI’s on your driving record.
Experience with special needs or handicap children or adults is a plus.
Various shifts are available: 20-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday and 6-hour shifts on the weekends.