Since 1988 Tristar has been working with school districts and area agencies providing door to door transportation services for their students and adults with special needs to programs and job sites throughout central Ohio. Thanks to our employees our growth has been excellent, and as a result we have immediate openings.
We are currently hiring a part-time local driver to provide student transportation in the Columbus area.
Please do not apply if you are seeking full time work.
Why work for us?
• This is an excellent day-time part-time position with holidays and summers off!
• We’ll provide you with paid credentialing and training.
• We have an entire fleet of company cars and handicap vans you can use.
• Our drivers are insured by our company’s auto fleet insurance.
To drive for us, you must:
• Be 24 years of age or older.
• Be able to pass an FBI/BCI background check, state physical and drug screen.
We also require you to have:
• Less than 4 points on your Ohio license.
• No ‘assured clear distance’ violations in the last two years.
• No DUI’s or OMVI’s on your driving record.
Experience with special needs or handicap children or adults is a plus.