Year-Round Student Transportation Car Driver
Year-Round Student Transportation Driver Needed!
** $100 Sign on Bonus **
Tristar is the leading specialized transportation provider to 40+ Columbus area school districts and agencies. We're a third-generation family-run business driven by innovation and change, and constantly looking for ways to improve our end-to-end operation from hiring, dispatching, to training and driving. We're a collaborative, fun, fast-paced team with expertise in special needs transportation. And most importantly, we thrive on our mission of getting vulnerable students and adults from point A to B safely, on time, and with dignity. Schools are getting back to 'business as usual' and we need more drivers to finish the school year and to work this summer.
We are currently hiring Part-Time Drivers. No weekends. These positions are perfect for retirees, those who work from home, stay-at-home parents, and anyone who likes to drive!
** These are year-round positions **
Why work for us?
• We have enhanced sanitization and cleaning safety measures in regards to our drivers, the vehicles, and our clients
• Use of company car during working hours
• Paid training
• No CDL required
• Routes begin and end at your home
• No standing, bending, or long-distance walking required
• Perfect daytime schedule for retirees
• Less than 4 points on your Ohio license.
• No ‘assured clear distance’ violations in the last two years.
• No DUIs or OMVIs on your driving record.
• Experience with special needs or handicapped children or adults is a plus.
• Be 25 years of age or older.
• Be able to pass an FBI/BCI background check, state physical, and drug screen. All paid for by Tristar.
• Most shifts are Monday-Friday mornings and afternoons - 20-25 hours per week.
Since 1988 Tristar has been working with school districts and area agencies providing door-to-door transportation services for their students and adults with special needs to programs and job sites throughout central Ohio. Come on board to help us take students and adults to places they need to be!
Tristar has started a new chapter and we couldn’t be more excited! Not only will we continue to service the 40+ school districts and their student transportation needs, but we are now providing accessible transportation through our partnership with COTA/UZURV.